For over a half century, I've hidden who I knew myself to be, instead choosing to portray the person family, friends, employers, colleagues, pastors and society in general, expected me to be.
A brief outline of my work history and experience is below:
- Born in Indianapolis in 1955.
- Adopted at 3 months of age and began my life in Muncie.
- Attended Muncie Community Schools, graduating from Muncie Central in 1973.
- Attended Indiana Wesleyan University (Marion College back in the dark ages).
- Married in 1977, 21 years, two children. (Divorced 1999)
- Began career with Sears in 1976 with the Muncie store.. a 28 year career ending at Sears Headquarters in Hoffman Estates, IL.
- Married in 2000, 1 child.
- Worked in IT management for 18 years in the Chicago area.
- Began privately emerging as Transgender.
- Returned to Muncie in 2014 to care for ailing father.
- Began to reconnect with Muncie community.
- Ratcheted up my coming out as Transgender.
- Took a job as a phone collector, worked until March 2019.
Episode | May 7th, 2019 | 34 mins 27 secs
bob ross, commander mark, picture pages
On this episode of Good Girl Gone Boss, Angie talks about Christian Nursery Rhymes, we interview Charlize Jamieson and Matt talks about Bob Ross and Commander Mark while Angie sings 'Picture Pages'.